- Realtor, Broker & Property Mng
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
As agents with expertise in this local area, we bring a wealth of knowledge about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, we put our customers first, as someone you can trust for up-to-date information. We are eager to serve you. Here are some of the things Flora mid-South Realty can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need agents who know this area inside and out! We can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need an agent who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Our agents at Flora Mid-South Realty can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
(Flora Mid-South Realty) herein referred to as FMSR, respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, FMSR will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Sit if submitted to FMSR’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, FMSR will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by FMSR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to FMSR designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where FMSR can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not FMSR, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
FMSR, may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event FMSR removes the allegedly infringing materials, FMSR will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that FMSR removed or disabled access to the materials. FMSR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
FMSR reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact FMSR’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist FMSR in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
Flora Mid-South Realty, registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.A.X. 512©. FMSR’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Flora Mid-South Realty
1288 1st Avenue
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464